VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 5 JAN 2021
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) 2.1.2 release provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (Maas) program.
What's New in this Release
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack 2.1.2 release includes the following updates:
- An updated Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Addresses VMSA-2020-0029. See the VMware security advisory.
- Support for the SAP SMBIOS asset tag.
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 2.1.2 release either from VCPS 1.1.3 or VCPS 2.1.0 releases (you must have already installed VMware vCenter 6.7 Update 3d onwards).
Bill of Materials
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 7.0 U1c||17325551|
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 7.0 U1c||17327517|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||3.0.2||16887200|
Links to Release Notes
The following are the links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 2.1.2 BOM.
- ESXi: 7.0 U1c - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-esxi-70u1c.html
- vCenter: 7.0 U1c - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-70u1c-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 3.0.2 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/3.0/rn/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center-302-Release-Notes.html
- HCX: R146 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/3.5.3/rn/VMware-HCX-353-Release-Notes.html#hcx-r146-released-december-04-2020-7