VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 9 MAR 2021
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) 2.1.4 release provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (Maas) program.
What's New in this Release
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack 2.1.4 release includes an updated Bill of Materials (BOM) which with vCenter 7.0 U1d and HCX 4.0.
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 2.1.4 release either from VCPS 1.1.4 or VCPS 2.1.3 releases (you must have already installed VMware vCenter 6.7 Update 3d onwards).
Bill of Materials
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 7.0 U1d||17491101|
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 7.0 U1d||17551050|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||3.0.2||16887200|
Links to Release Notes
The following are the links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 2.1.1 BOM.
- ESXi: 7.0 U1d - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-esxi-70u1d.html
- vCenter: 7.0 U1d - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-70u1d-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 3.0.2 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/3.0/rn/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center-302-Release-Notes.html
- HCX: 4.0 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/4.0/rn/VMware-HCX-40-Release-Notes.html