VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 15 February 2022
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) 2.3.3 release provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (Maas) program.
What's New in this Release
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 2.3.3 release from the VCPS 2.3.2 release.
Bill of Materials
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 7.0 U3c||19193900|
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 7.0 U3c||19234570|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||18.104.22.168||19232396|
Links to Release Notes
The following are the links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 2.3.3 BOM.
- ESXi: 7.0 U3c - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-esxi-70u3c-release-notes.html
- vCenter: 7.0 U3c - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-70u3c-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 22.214.171.124 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/126.96.36.199/rn/vmware-nsxt-data-center-3201-release-notes/index.html
- HCX: 4.3.0 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/4.3/rn/VMware-HCX-430-Release-Note.html