Once a Security Policy is configured and published, a user can then apply the Security Policy to a Profile or an Edge through the use of a Business Policy. Business Policies may be configured at either the Profile or Edge level.
- From the SD-WAN Orchestrator, go to Configure > Profiles > Business Policy.
- Under Business Policy area, click New Rule. The Configure Rule dialog box appears.
- In the Rule Name box, enter a unique name for the rule.
- Under the Match area, configure the match conditions for the traffic flow by defining the matching criteria for the Destination traffic to Internet.
- Under the Action area, configure the actions for the rule as follows:
- Set the Network Service to Internet Backhaul. The Internet Backhaul network service is enabled only if the Destination is set as Internet.
- Click the VMware Cloud Web Security Gateway network service and select a published Security Policy to be applied to the Business policy rule.
- Click OK. The selected Security Policy is applied for the selected profile and it appears under the Business Policy area of the Profile Business Policy page.
For more information about Business policies, see the Configure Business Policy section in the VMware SD-WAN Administration Guide published at https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-SD-WAN/index.html.