Use the vSphere Web Client to manage attachment of workload VMs to compute network segments.
- Log in to the vSphere Client for your SDDC.
- Select .
- Select Logical Networks.
- In the vCenter Server drop down menu, select the vCenter Server that manages the logical network you want to use.
- Click next to the logical network name to select it.
- Select whether to attach or detach VMs.
- Click Attach VM to attach VMs to the selected network.
- Click Detach VM to detach VMs from the selected network.
- Select the virtual machine(s) you want to attach or detach, click >> to move them to the Selected Objects column, and click Next.
- For each VM, select the virtual NIC you want to attach and click Next.
- Click Finish.