You can connect to the SDDC vCenter Server at either a public or private IP address. A private IP address can be resolved from an SDDC VPN. A public IP address can be resolved from the Internet.
Before you can access the SDDC vCenter Server at a private IP address, you'll need to set up a VPN connecting your SDDC to your on-premises datacenter. See Create a Route-Based VPN or Create a Policy-Based VPN.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click VIEW DETAILS. , then pick an SDDC card and click
- Navigate to the Settings tab of your SDDC.
- Expand vCenter FQDN, and click Edit.
- Under Resolution Address Select either the Public IP address or the Private IP address and click SAVE.