You can enable Windows Server and SQL Server licenses from the VMC Console.
Note: If you have purchased VMware Cloud on AWS services through a Managed Service Provider (MSP), your MSP must have signed a Software Services Reseller Addendum in order to enable these license options.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Edit Microsoft Server Licenses.
- If your SDDC has a single cluster, click Edit Microsoft Server Licenses at the bottom of the SDDC card.
- If your SDDC has multiple clusters, click at the bottom of the
- Select the licenses you want to purchase.
- Select the checkboxes to confirm that you understand the license pricing and billing terms.
- Click Save.