Deleting an SDDC terminates all running workloads and destroys all SDDC data and configuration settings including public IP addresses. Deletion of an SDDC cannot be undone.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- On the card for the SDDC you want to remove, click
- Confirm that you understand the consequences of deleting an SDDC.
Select all of the following:
- All workloads in this SDDC will be terminated.
- You will lose all data and configuration settings in this SDDC.
- You will lose all UI and API access to this SDDC.
- All public IP addresses for this SDDC will be released.
- All direct connect virtual interfaces will be deleted.
- Click DELETE SDDC.