To access the Remote Console from vRealize Automation, you must add the host management IP address of the ESXi hosts to the /etc/hosts file in the vRealize Automation appliance.
- For each ESXi host in your SDDC, determine the IP address of the host management network.
- Log in to the vSphere Client for your SDDC.
- In the Hosts and Clusters inventory list, select the host.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Networking, click VMkernel Adapters.
- Note the FQDN for the host and the IP address for the vmk0 device.
- Connect to the vRealize Automation appliance using ssh.
- Edit the /etc/hosts file and add a line for each host as shown.