You can connect vRealize Automation to your cloud SDDC and create blueprints allowing users to deploy VMs.
Ensure that you have completed all the steps in Prepare Your SDDC to Work with vRealize Products.
Ensure that all vRealize Automation VMs are configured to use TLS 1.2.
- In vRealize Automation, select .
- Select .
- Specify the vCenter Server URL in the format https://fqdn/sdk.
- Specify the cloud admin credentials.
- (Optional) If you are using vRealize Automation 7.3, click Test Connection and Accept Certificate.
- Create a Fabric Group.
- Add the cloud admin as the fabric administrator.
- Add the default SDDC cluster Cluster-1 to the Compute Resources.
For more information on creating a Fabric Group, see Create a Fabric Group.
- Create reservations for the components that the cloud admin has access to.
VM & Template Folder
Use the logical network that you created as part of the prerequisites
- Create a Network Profile for the logical network you created as part of the prerequisites.
For more information on creating a network profile, see Create a Network Profile.
- Create a Blueprint.
For more information on Blueprints, see Providing Service Blueprints to Users.
What to do next
If you plan to access the Remote Console from vRealize Automation, follow the steps in Enable vRealize Automation Access to the Remote Console.