If you have a My VMware account, you can use it to create an Organization Owner account after you receive the invitation email.
If you don't have a My VMware account, you are prompted to create one during account creation.
- Click the activation link in your invitation email.
You are taken to the sign up page.
- Enter the email address associated with your My VMware account, and click Next.
- Enter the password associated with your My VMware account, and click Log In.
- Select the check box to accept the service terms and conditions and click Next
You see a page acknowledging successful completion of your account creation. You are directed to a login page.
- Log in with your My VMware credentials.
- If you are not automatically redirected to the VMC Console, go to https://vmc.vmware.com and log in.