You can view SDDC information from the VMC Console, and you can get support. For fast resolution of your problem, it's important that you provide details about your environment.
See Get Support for additional details on getting help and support.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click View Details and select a tab.
Tab Description Summary Displays usage information. This tab does not always update immediately. Networking & Security Allows you to view and change networking for your SDDC. See VMware Cloud on AWS Networking and Security. Settings Use this tab as follows:
- To go to the vSphere Client, click the corresponding link.
- When you log in to vCenter Server, click the Copy icons next to Username and Password to copy that information to the clipboard and paste it into the login screen.
Support You use the information in this tab when working with VMware Technical Support.
- Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner.
- Give the VMware Cloud on AWS staff the Org ID, SDDC ID, or other information as needed.