If you do not already have a valid My VMware account, you can create one as part of the sign-up process.
- Click the activation link in your invitation email.
You are taken to the sign up page.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill in the required information and select the terms of service check boxes.
Registration fails if:
You don't provide a valid address.
You don't enter the full name of your state. For example, if you enter CA instead of California, registration fails.
- Click Sign Up.
You receive an activation email within the next 10 minutes.
- Open the email and click the activation link.
The link is unique and can be used only once.
- On the Welcome page, enter and confirm a password, and click Save.
You are directed to a login page where you can sign in with your credentials.
- Log in with your My VMware credentials.
- If you are not automatically redirected to the VMC Console, go to https://vmc.vmware.com and log in.