After you have added an identity source, you can select a group of users to grant Cloud Administrator permissions to in your SDDC.
About this task
The group of users you select in this process have full Cloud Administrator permissions in your VMware Cloud™ on AWS SDDC.
If you want to add more than one group, you can repeat this process.
- If you haven't already, log in to the vSphere Client for your SDDC and browse to the Linked Domains page.
- Select to display the Administration page.
- Under Hybrid Cloud, select Linked Domains.
- Under Add Cloud Administrators Group, click Add.
- Select the identity source you want to use.
- Click the search icon and search for the user group.
- Click OK.
At this point, the users in the group you selected can log into your SDDC with their on-premises credentials and have full Cloud Administrator permissions. If you want to assign more restrictive permissions to other users, do this through the permissions management interface in the vSphere Client.