The Connected Amazon VPC contains your SDDC and all its networks. Information about this VPC, including the active ENI, VPC subnet,and VPC ID, is available on the Networking & Security tab.
Click Connected VPC in the System category on the Networking & Security tab to open the Connected Amazon VPC page, which provides the following information:
- AWS Account ID
- The AWS account ID you specified when you created your SDDC.
- VPC ID
- The AWS ID of this VPC.
- VPC Subnet
- The AWS ID of the VPC subnet you specified when you created your SDDC.
- Active Network Interface
- The identifier for the ENI used by VMC in this VPC.
- IAM Role Names
- AWS Identity and Access Management role names defined in this VPC. See AWS Roles and Permissions in the VMware Cloud on AWS Operations Guide.
- Cloud Formation Stack Names
- The name of the AWS Cloud Formation stack used to create your SDDC
- Service Access
- A list of AWS services enabled in this VPC.