Use the VMC Console Connectivity Validator to check that all required network connectivity is in place for Hybrid Linked Mode.
When you provide the required inputs to the Connectivity Validator, it can verify the network connections required for Hybrid Linked Mode.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click View Details for your SDDC.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab.
- From the Use Case drop down menu, select Hybrid Linked Mode.
The Hybrid Linked Mode connectivity tests are shown. Tests are organized into groups according to the input needed for each group.
- In the Input column, enter the required input for each test you want to run.
- Run one or more tests.
- To run all tests, click Run All.
- To run a particular test group, click Run Group to the right of the group listing.
- To run an individual test, expand the test group and click Run next to the individual test.
The status of each test is displayed as it runs. When a test has finished, you can expand the test to see details of the test results.
What to do next
When all tests pass, continue to set up Hybrid Linked Mode. See Add an Identity Source to the SDDC LDAP Domain.