For each object in the hierarchy, you can use the vSphere Client view the privileges granted to users in the CloudAdmin role as well as other predefined or custom roles.
- Select an object in the object hierarchy, for example a resource pool or virtual machine, and click Permissions.
- You can then view the privileges associated with each group.
- On the vSphere Client Home page, click Administration.
- Under Access Control, click Roles.
- Click a role name (CloudAdmin, for example).
- Click the Privileges tab on the right.
You can scroll through the list to see the privileges granted to the selected role. See Defined Privileges for a detailed list of all vSphere privileges.