In an VMware Cloud on AWS environment, you can examine the VMs and hosts in a cluster.
- In the vSphere Client, click Menu and select Hosts and Clusters.
- Select Cluster-1.
In VMware Cloud on AWS, a single cluster holds the configuration settings. Because the settings are predefined, a second cluster is not needed.
- Click VMs to examine virtual machines and vApps.
- Check how much CPU and memory that each VM is consuming, and check the allocated and used storage.
- Right-click a down arrow in the title bar to show or hide columns in this display.
- If you want to make changes to a VM or vApp, select it, right-click the VM in the object hierarchy, click Settings, and make the change.
See the Virtual Machine Management documentation for VMware Cloud on AWS for details.
- Click Hosts to see the resource that the hosts in the cluster are consuming.
You can request additional hosts if current resource useage shows that you'll need them soon.