You can use a vApp template from a content library to create new vApp on a host or a cluster in your vSphere inventory.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select and click the Objects tab.
- Select a content library, and click the Templates tab.
- Right-click a vApp template and select New vApp from This Template.
- On the Select name and location page, enter a name and select a location for the vApp, and click Next.
- On the Select a resource page, select an object to deploy the vApp to and click Next.
In VMware Cloud on AWS, that might be a Workload folder or resource pool.
- On the Review details page, verify the template details and click Next.
- On the Select storage page, select disk format and a storage resource for the vApp.
- On the Select networks page, select a destination network for each source network.
- On the Ready to Complete page, review the configurations you made for the vApp, and click Finish.
A new task for creating the vApp appears in the Recent Tasks pane. After the task is complete, the new vApp is created.