Configure DNS forwarding to resolve to the on-premises Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN).
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Services Console at https://console.cloud.vmware.com/csp/gateway/discovery.
- Launch the VMware Cloud on Dell EMC service.
- Click the SDDC name or expand your SDDC and click View Details.
If you have multiple SDDCs, you can Search Your SDDC.
.Important: If your SDDC version is 1.16 or later, the Networking & Security tab is unavailable. Log in to NSX Manager to manage your SDDC networks.
- Click DNS Zones.
- Click corresponding to the Management Gateway Default Zone DNS server address that you want to configure.
- Edit the DNS server address in the DNS Servers text box.