You can remove any cluster from an SDDC except for Cluster-1.
- The SDDC must be activated.
- Migrate any workload VMs that you want to keep to another cluster in the SDDC.
- Make a copy of any data that you want to retain.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Services Console at https://console.cloud.vmware.com/csp/gateway/discovery.
- Launch the VMware Cloud on Dell service.
- Click the SDDC name or expand your SDDC and click View Details.
The Order VMware Cloud on Dell EMC SDDC form appears. The Summary tab displays a card for each cluster that is already added to the SDDC.
- On the card for the cluster that you want to remove, click Delete Cluster.
The Delete <cluster name> screen appears.
- Select a cluster to which you want to move the hosts.
To delete a cluster, you must move the hosts to a different cluster.
- Click Confirm and Delete Cluster.
Note: You cannot retrieve a deleted cluster.