As an organization owner, you invite users to your organization and give them access to the services associated with it.
About this task
The users you invite will have a number of roles:
A role within the organization - organization owner or organization member. To see the privileges assigned to each of these roles, refer to Managing Organizations.
A role within the cloud service to which you are inviting the user. Each cloud service has its own specific roles.
- Click the VMware Cloud Services icon at the top right corner, and click Identity Access Management.
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to add to your organization.
If you want to invite more than one user, you add multiple email addresses separated by commas.
- In the Role in organization text box, assign the role that the user will use in the organization.
- Click Add service access.
- The first service that appears in your list of services is selected. To change the service to another service, click the downward arrow next to the service name, and scroll the list of services in your organization.
Add one or more services by clicking Add service access.
- Click Add to send an invitation to the user.