As an Organization Owner user, you can change the default payment method for your Organization to Pay by Invoice (PBI) if unrestricted PBI is activated. Enabling unrestricted PBI involves an offline approval process that you initiate by submitting a support request.
- On the Cloud Services Console, select Support Requests and click Create Support Request.
The VMware Support page opens in a new browser tab.
- In the Technical Support support section, click Request Support.
- Confirm your account and click Next.
- In the Details section of the workflow, do the following:
- InSubject text box, enter Activate Unrestricted PBI.
- Provide a detailed description for the issue.
- Click Add Service to associate a cloud service with your support request.
- Provide additional information if needed.
- Click Next.
- Add users to the watchlist for your support request and click Next..
- Set your contact preferences, click Next and then click Submit.
A VMware Cloud services representative will contact you about your request. When unrestricted PBI is activated, you will receive a notification.