If you are an organization owner, you can change the role users hold in your organization, and the services they can access. You can also remove users from your organization.
- Click the VMware Cloud Services icon in the top right corner, and select Identity Access Management.
A list of the users in the organization is displayed.
- To modify a user's access settings:
- Select a user and click Edit Roles.
- Make your required changes, and click Save.
- To remove a user from the organization:
- Select one or more users and click Remove Users.
- Click Remove to permanently remove the user from your organization.