If you are an organization owner, you can change the role users hold in your organization and the services they can access. You can also remove users from your organization.
- On the VMware Cloud Service toolbar, click the VMware Cloud Services icon and select Identity & Access Management.
- To modify a role:
- Select a user and click Edit Roles.
- Make your required changes and click Save.
- To remove a user from the organization:
- Select one or more users and click Remove Users.
- Click Remove to permanently remove the user from your organization.