As an organization owner, you give VMware Cloud Services users two types of role-based access when you invite them to join your organization: organization role access and service role access.
You view and manage user roles in your organization from the Cloud Services Console.menu in
- Organization Roles and Permissions
- Access to an organization's resources is determined by the role assigned to each user in the organization: as an organization owner with full access, or as an organization member with read-only access.
- Organization owners have full administrative access to the organization's resources and can assign role-based access to organization members. They can also self-assign roles to themselves.
- To see the permissions each for each organization role, refer to What organization roles are available in VMware Cloud Services.
- Service Roles and Permissions
- VMware Cloud services come with a pre-defined built-in set of service roles that can be assigned to organization members. Organization owners grant users access to cloud services according to the roles provided by each cloud service. For more information about built-in service roles, refer to the documentation of the relevant VMware Cloud service.