If you're ready to go with your AWS security credentials and S3 bucket name, go ahead and create your public cloud account in VMware Cloud services.
- Navigate to the VMware Cloud services Discovery page.
- Select Cloud Accounts, click Add New and select Amazon Web Services.
- Perform the following steps on the AWS Add New Account page:
- Enter your AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
- Click Validate to verify your security credentials.
- When your credentials have been validated, enter a Nickname and Description to help you identify this account.
- If you are setting up this account for individual or master organization account billing, enter the S3 Bucket Name you want to use for your billing reports.
- Click Add.
To add another AWS account to VMware Cloud services, click Add Another Cloud, or click Next to view the resources in your account.