Your Azure Enterprise account provides two credentials. You need these credentials to set up your account in VMware Cloud services.
You need the following Azure Enterprise account credentials:
Enrollment ID - The master account number used for all of your Azure Enterprise billing. (Called the Enrollment Number in Azure Enterprise.)
API Access Key - Grants access to the Azure Billing API.
The Enrollment ID and API Access Key are available only to your account's Enterprise Administrator. The Enterprise Administrator is the top-level administrator of your Azure Enterprise account.
- Login to your Azure Enterprise account at https://ea.azure.com.
- Obtain your Enrollment ID (Enrollment Number).
- Click the Enrollment tab, then click Manage.
- Locate the Enrollment Number in the list of enrollment details.
- Copy the Enrollment Number and save it for later use.
- Obtain your API Access Key.
- Under the Enrollment tab, click Reports.
- Click Download Usage.
- Click API Access Key.
- Click the key icon in the Primary Key field to generate the API Access Key.
- Copy and paste the entire API Access Key string (it is very long) into a text file and save it for later use.