When you have deployed a data collector, you can add one or more private cloud accounts in VMware Cloud services.
- Sign in to VMware Discovery.
If you are adding a cloud account for the first time, the list of cloud account types is displayed.
If you have already added a cloud account, select Add New., and click
- Click vCenter.
- Select the name of the data collector you deployed to the vCenter Server.
- Enter the fully qualified domain name for your vCenter Server.
- Enter the user name and password you used to access the vCenter Server.
- To help you identify this account, enter a nickname, and then click Add.
You can view vCenter resources on the Summary page.
- To edit the account, click and click the account nickname.