When you have deployed one or more data collectors, you can add one or more private cloud accounts in VMware Cloud services.
About this task
- Select the name of the data collector you deployed to the vCenter Server.
- Enter the name you want to use for your private cloud.
You can group any number of vCenter Servers together into one private cloud by giving each vCenter Server the same private cloud name.
- Enter the name of your vCenter Server.
You cannot change the name later.
- Enter the fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) or IP address of the vCenter Server in your private LAN.
- Enter the user name and password you used to access the vCenter Server.
- Click Add.
Once it is installed in VMware Cloud services, click the name of the account in the list of your Resources and make the desired changes.