Once you add your individual Azure account to VMware Cloud services, you can view its resources in the Discovery service.
- Navigate to the VMware Cloud services Discovery page.
- Select Cloud Accounts, click Add New and select Microsoft Azure.
- Click Add New and select Microsoft Azure to display the Add New Account screen.
- Enter the security credentials and application information for your Azure account, and click Validate.
- Enter a nickname and a description for your account, and click Add.
Your new individual Azure account is displayed in the Discovery Accounts screen. To display details about your account, click the name of the account in the Accounts list. To see the resources in your account and use filtering to display specific resources, click Resources in the left column.