Create settings definitions based on the ADMX templates you imported.
Note: There is no noticeable difference in performance between having a single ADMX-based settings definition containing many policy settings and having many individual ADMX-based settings definitions that each contain a small set of policy settings.
Import ADMX templates containing the policies you want to configure. See Import ADMX Templates.
- Start the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Management Console.
- On the Computer Environment tab, select ADMX-based Settings.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name, label, and a tag for the settings definition.
- Click Select Categories.
- Select the categories you want to manage with this definition and click OK.
- Click Edit Policies and configure the necessary policies.
- Click Save.