The system on which you plan to install VMware Dynamic Environment Manager must meet certain software requirements.
Supported Windows Versions
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate x86 and x64 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Enterprise x64 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter x64
- Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise x86 and x64 with Update
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter x64 with Update
- Windows 10 Version 20H2 (October 2020 Update) Professional and Enterprise x86 and x64. See KB 57386 for the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager and Windows 10 Versions Support Matrix.
- Windows Server 2016 Standard and Datacenter x64
- Windows Server 2019 Standard and Datacenter x64
Supported Application Virtualization Products and Versions
- App-V 4.6 Service Pack 3
- App-V 5.0 Service Pack 3
- App-V 5.1
- ThinApp 5.2