Create different environments that can be used for different customers, and for development, testing, acceptance, production, and separately managed organizational divisions.
- Start the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Management Console.
- Click the main menu icon, , and in the Environments section, click Configure.
- If there are other configured environments, click Add.
- Enter a unique name for your new environment.
- Browse to and select a location for the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager configuration share, and click OK.
The location must be specified as a UNC path.
- Click OK.
What to do next
Select the environment you want use.