To deploy Helpdesk Support Tool, your environment must meet certain infrastructure requirements.
- A correctly configured and running VMware Dynamic Environment Manager environment. For more information, see the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager documentation.
- Correctly configured Immidio Flex+ Helpdesk Support Tool.xml file placed in the root of the central VMware Dynamic Environment Manager configuration share. See Create the Immidio Flex+ Helpdesk Support Tool.xml File.
- Group Policy configuration for Helpdesk Support Tool that is applied to the operators of Helpdesk Support Tool.
- Read access permissions on the central VMware Dynamic Environment Manager configuration share for all operators of Helpdesk Support Tool.
- Helpdesk Support Tool operators to be able to modify all user profile archive paths and profile archive backup paths recursively, and have read access on FlexEngine log files.