You install SyncTool by launching a setup wizard that guides you through the installation.
- Verify that you have administrative privileges on the account where you will run the MSI file.
- Download and extract the MSI file package for your operating system.
- Install VMware Dynamic Environment Manager on the machine where you will install SyncTool.
- Run the MSI file that corresponds to your OS architecture and click Next.
Option Description x86
VMware DEM SyncTool 2103 10.2 x86.msi
VMware DEM SyncTool 2103 10.2 x64.msi
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
Note: You must install SyncTool in the same folder as FlexEngine.
- Click Install, and after the installation is complete, click Finish.