SyncTool accepts command-line arguments to configure functions such as resident mode, one-time synchronization during a session, synchronization at logoff, and others.
- To start the SyncTool in the resident mode:
FlexSyncTool.exe -Resident [-Tray]
- To perform a one-time synchronization during a session:
FlexSyncTool.exe -SyncNow [-SyncArchives] [-SyncFlexConfig] [-SyncFlexRepository] [-ShowDialog]
- To synchronize at logoff: FlexSyncTool.exe -Logoff [-ShowDialog]
- -Resident. Starts SyncTool in resident mode.
- -Tray. Shows tray icon, which provides access to the user interface.
- -Logoff. Performs synchronization at logoff.
- -ShowDialog. Shows the splash screen with progress information.
- -SyncNow. Performs one-time synchronization.
- For -SyncNow, all three categories are synchronized by default. To be more specific, also specify one or more of the following optional arguments: