To upgrade VMware Dynamic Environment Manager, you must first upgrade FlexEngine on all Windows desktops and Terminal Servers.
Verify that you have an appropriate license file. If you install on VMware Horizon, you do not need a separate license file.
- As an administrator, run the MSI file that corresponds to your OS architecture and DEM edition (
Option Description x86
VMware Dynamic Environment Manager edition 2111 10.4 x86.msi
VMware Dynamic Environment Manager edition 2111 10.4 x64.msi
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select only FlexEngine and its subfeatures to upgrade and click Next.
- Choose the license file and click Next.
- Click Upgrade.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
Install VMware Dynamic Environment Manager in the default folder.