Use Application Profiler in an environment that corresponds with the environment in which User Environment Manager is deployed.
When you use User Environment Manager on a terminal server (RDSH), install Application Profiler on the equivalent desktop OS.
Application Profiler supports the following Windows versions and editions:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate x86 and x64 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Enterprise x64 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter x64
- Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise x86 and x64 with Update
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter x64 with Update
- Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) Professional and Enterprise x86 and x64
- Windows Server 2016 Standard and Datacenter x64
No specific hardware other than the system requirements of the installed applications is required for Application Profiler.