You install Application Profiler by launching a setup wizard that guides you through the installation.
- Verify that you have administrative privileges on the account where you will run the MSI file.
- Download and extract the MSI file package for your operating system.
- Ensure you installed User Environment Manager on a different machine from where you plan to install Application Profiler.
- Run the MSI file that corresponds to your OS architecture, and click Next.
Option Description x86
VMware UEM Application Profiler 9.6 x86.msi
VMware UEM Application Profiler 9.6 x64.msi
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
VMware recommends you install Application Profiler in the default folder.
- Click Install, and after the installation is complete, click Finish.