You can remove encryption from a virtual machine at any time.
Suspend or power off the virtual machine.
Verify that you have the password for the encrypted virtual machine.
You must use Fusion Pro with a Horizon FLEX license to remove encryption from a Horizon FLEX virtual machine.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under Other in the Settings window, click Encryption & Restrictions.
- (Optional) : Deselect the Enable Restrictions check box, if it is selected.
You cannot remove encryption from a virtual machine while restrictions are enabled.
- Deselect the Enable Encryption check box.
- Type the password for the virtual machine.
- Click OK.
Encryption is removed from the virtual machine. You no longer not need a password to access the virtual machine and its contents.