You can configure the Fusion applications menu for quick access to applications.
About this task
To access the applications menu, Fusion must be in Unity view. The applications menu provides quick access to applications you add when you configure the applications menu and to applications you recently opened.
The applications menu also provides access to Fusion functions, such as the power commands and the views, and certain Windows functions, such as the run command.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under System Settings in the Settings window, click Applications Menu.
- (Optional) Add items to the applications menu.
- To see the applications and other items available in the virtual machine, click the add (+) button.
- Click, shift-click, or -click the items to appear in the applications menu and click Add.
- (Optional) Use the mouse to select and move application-menu items up or down to reorder them.
- (Optional) Remove items from the applications menu.
- Select the item in the list to remove.
- Click the remove (-) button.