You can switch to Unity view from an application open in another view.
- In your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 virtual machine, open the applications to use in Unity view.
- Switch to Unity View using one of the following methods:
The virtual machine window is hidden. The open applications are displayed in windows on the Mac desktop and as icon tiles in the Mac Dock.
- From the View menu, select Unity.
- Use the keyboard shortcut +Shift+U.
- Click the Switch to Unity view icon in the tool bar of the virtual machine window.
What to do next
To exit Unity view, click the Fusion icon in the Mac Dock and select or .