With Fusion Pro, you can enable jumbo frames for built-in networks.
Jumbo frames let you send larger frames out onto the physical network. For built-in networks, jumbo frames can be configured in the Share with my Mac and Private to my Mac tabs.
- Verify that you have a Fusion Pro license.
- Verify that you know the administrator password.
- Select Network. and click
- Click the lock icon, enter the administrator password, and click OK.
- Select Share with my Mac.
- Select Custom from the MTU drop-down menu and enter a value between 72 and 9194 bytes in the text box and Click Apply.
- Select Private to my Mac.
- Select Custom from the MTU drop-down menu and enter a value between 72 bytes and 9194 bytes in the text box and Click Apply.
Jumbo frame is enabled for built-in networks.