You can change the password for an encrypted virtual machine at any time.
- Suspend or power off the virtual machine.
- Verify that you have the password for the encrypted virtual machine.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under Other in the Settings window, click Encryption.
- Click Change Password.
- Type the old password for the virtual machine.
- Type the password to use to encrypt the virtual machine.
Remember this password. You cannot access the virtual machine without it.
- Type the password again.
- (Optional) Select Remember Password to store the password in the Keychain password management system on your Mac.
- Click OK.
The encryption password for the virtual machine is changed.