Your users can download a virtual machine from a remote server.
Verify that the following conditions are met:
- You have login credentials for the server where you want to download the virtual machine.
- The server is defined in the Virtual Machine Library.
- Sufficient space exists on the Mac host to accommodate the virtual machine.
- The remote server is running VMware ESXi or VMware vCenter Server.
- The virtual machine is not powered on or suspended. It must be powered off.
- Select .
- Enter the name of the host server or click the Recent Servers icon to select a server from the list of recently accessed servers.
- Enter your login credentials and click Connect.
- Select a virtual machine from the remote server.
- Drag the virtual machine to the Virtual Machine Library.
- Click Save.