Fusion provides support for external GPU when an external GPU is connected to the host.
Shut down or power off the virtual machine before you change the external GPU settings. The external GPU feature can't be enabled when the virtual machine is powered on or suspended.
- On the host desktop, select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Click Display in the Settings window.
- Select the Prefer External GPU check box.
Fusion will now use external GPU.
What to do next
- Open Finder and navigate to .
- Enable the Prefer External GPU option.
- Restart VMware Fusion.