- Upgraded kind CLI tool from v0.8.1 to v0.9.0.
- Upgraded kubectl CLI from v1.18.6 to v1.19.1.
- Changed the storage of anonymous volume data from host to crx.vmdk.
- Added support for kind export logs command.
- Added minikube driver docker-machine-driver-vmware.
- The administrator password is no longer needed to start the vctl container runtime and while using the --publish option.
- Added enhancement to support KIND, so that KIND can use vctl container as nodes to run local Kubernetes clusters.
- Added vctl login and vctl logout commands.
- Added vctl inspect command to display detailed container information.
- Added support to specify access permission (ro, rw) of the mounted volume
- Added vctl volume prune command.