After you configure SSH login on a Linux virtual machine, you can change or delete the configuration.
If any of the following items change, you must edit the SSH login configuration.
- Port number for the SSH service
- Your Linux virtual machine user name
- Your Linux virtual machine password
You can also delete the SSH login configuration.
- Configure SSH login on the Linux virtual machine with the Remember password setting enabled. See Configure SSH Login on a Linux Virtual Machine.
- Successfully establish the SSH connection at least once.
- Select .
- Control-click or right-click the thumbnail of the Linux virtual machine and click Configure SSH in the drop-down menu.
- Either edit updated options and click Save or remove the configuration.
Option Description Username Edit this option if your virtual machine user name changed. Password Edit this option if your virtual machine password changed. Port Edit this option if the port number for the SSH service changed. Remove Configuration To delete the SSH login configuration, click this option.