You can change the password for an encrypted virtual machine at any time.
Suspend or power off the virtual machine.
Verify that you have the password for the encrypted virtual machine.
You must use Fusion Pro with a Horizon FLEX license to change the encryption password for a Horizon FLEX virtual machine.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Under Other in the Settings window, click Encryption & Restrictions.
- Click Change Password.
- Type the old password for the virtual machine.
- Type the password to use to encrypt the virtual machine.
Remember this password. You cannot access the virtual machine without it.
- Type the password again.
- (Optional) Select Remember Password to store the password in the Keychain password management system on your Mac.
- Click OK.
The encryption password for the virtual machine is changed.