You can switch to Unity view from an application open in another view.
Before you begin
Unity view works only if VMware Tools is installed in the virtual machine.
- In your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 virtual machine, open the applications to use in Unity view.
- Switch to Unity View using one of the following methods:
- From the View menu, select Unity.
- Use the keyboard shortcut +Shift+U
- From the Application menu, click Unity.
- Click the Fusion icon in the tool bar.
The virtual machine window is hidden. The open applications are displayed in windows on the Mac desktop and as icon tiles in the Mac dock.
What to do next
To exit Unity view, bring the Fusion application back up and select View and either Single Window or Full Screen.