You can configure how your virtual machine can use a floppy device to access data on a floppy disk image file.
- Select .
- Select a virtual machine in the Virtual Machine Library window and click Settings.
- Click Add Device.
- Select the floppy device in the source list in the Other Devices panel.
- Select or deselect the Connected check box to connect or disconnect the floppy device.
- (Optional) : Select Read only to make the contents of the floppy device read-only.
- Select Use floppy image and click Choose to browse for the floppy image file to connect the floppy device to a floppy image file.
If you are working with a virtual machine that is configured to use a physical floppy drive, or any type of floppy device other than a floppy image file, the Use a custom unsupported setting option is selected. Fusion supports only floppy image files for use with a virtual floppy device.